MSc in Mathematics for Life Sciences
2021, Paris-Saclay University.
MSc in Mathematical Optimization
2020, Paris-Saclay University.
Awards & Distinctions
- iGEM Best Model Special Prize (2019)
Others Scientific Activities
- Organizing committee for the PhD students’ working group of the LJLL (Avr. 2022 to Present)
- Scientific Advisor of the iGEM Team of Sorbonne University (Mars. 2022 to Present)
- Jury member of the iGEM Competition (2021, 2022)
Others Collective Responsabilities
- Sustainable Development Committee of the LJLL (Dec. 2021 to Present)
Board of directors of the GiCS (Groupe pour l'Initiative et la Culture Scientifiques) Feb. 2019 to Present
iGEM Team Member Jan. 2018 to Oct. 2020, Team Go Paris-Saclay
- 2020 Competition : Project : "HuGenesS".
- 2019 Competition : Project : "DNA Free POETential".
- 2018 Competition : Project : "Methotrexit".